It’s time for my next instalment of my “top picks” Christmas gift guides. Today sees one of my favourite collections – Jo Malone.
I’m a huge JM fan and avidly await their Christmas collection each year. This year the Merry Mischief offering does not disappoint – the packaging alone is my favourite yet.
For the first time ever, JM have released a limited edition Christmas cologne.This is not your standard citrus scent, but more a complex orange scent with deep warm undertones in the form of prune, sandalwood and amber.
The packaging is also to die for.
This is my absolute top pick, I mean who doesn’t love JM candles dotted around the house?
This rounded box houses five miniature candles in the scents:
- Pomegranate Noir;
- Peony and Blush Suede;
- Green Tomato Leaf;
- Sweet Almond and Macaroon; and
- Frosted Cherry and Clove.
A scent for all tastes!
I am so glad to see this return this year. I was fortunate enough to receive this last year from my lovely parents. This year, whilst it is one of my top picks, I won’t be putting it on my list as I already own the majority of these products. This year’s offering includes:
- English Pear & Freesia Bath Oil;
- Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne;
- Peony & Blush Suede Body Crème;
- Pomegranate Noir Body & Hand Wash;
- Blackberry & Bay Travel Candle; and
- Nectarine Blossom & Honey Body & Hand Lotion
My final pick from this year’s collection is the ever appealing Christmas Cracker. This year’s cracker is completely adorned in the limited edition geometric print – a touch that I am very fond of. The cracker houses three miniatures in the form of:
- Basil and Neroli Cologne;
- Blackberry and Bay body wash; and
- Mimosa and Cardamom Body Creme.
Imagine having these beauties sitting on the dinner table on Christmas day?!
What is your favourite Jo Malone Christmas product this year?