Hello everybody!! Apologies for the lack of blog posts recently. I have been in Florida having the time of my life and I haven’t had a millisecond to myself! To announce i’m back, I thought I would give you a peek at what I picked up in Sephora.
Remember that Sephora wishlist I made before I took off? The one that was big enough but not extortionately large? Well, the haul is here and I admit, I went hard (VERY HARD) and a little off list. I think it’s safe to say that I won’t be buying anything for a very long time. Enjoy….
I don’t want to go on too much in this post, as there are a lot of products to get through and the majority of what I bought will feature in review posts over the next few weeks. So I will fly through this post just to share the goodies….
First up are the skincare products.
Worthy of it’s own special mention is something that I spotted in the Holiday gift sets is this Peter Thomas Roth Mask set. I hadn’t tried PTR before, but had heard wonderful things, all 5 for $75? Sold!
You would think that 5 PTR masks would be enough skincare. Nope, I was far from done!
I also picked up:
- 2 x Sephora Rose eye masks;
- 3 x different Boscia sheet masks;
- a Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment sheet mask;
- 2 x Sephora sleeping masks; and
- Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil.
Next up (and my personal favourite), is make up. The holiday gift sets in Sephora are exquisite. I literally wanted them all and found it really hard to maintain any level of restraint.
After marching up and down every single square inch of the store at least twice, I settled on:
- Marc Jacobs Beauty lolita eye shadow palette;
- Sephora creme lip stain;
- Smash box colour correcting primer;
- Becca liquid shimmering skin perfector;
- Bite Beauty Agave lip mask;
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit (swoon);
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz (eventually!!);
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop; and
- tarte Bling it On Amazonian Clay blush palette.
With the blinkers still firmly on my face, I also threw some “necessities” into my ridiculously full basket:
- Sephora Collection Advanced Airbrush brush collection;
- Sephora Collection must have large powder brush #30;
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana White rollerball; and
- Sephora Collection daily brush cleaner.
Just when I thought my weary arms couldn’t carry anymore products, the lovely ladies whipped out a rather large pile of samples for me to take home at the till including a birthday gift of two adorable mini Nars lip pencils.
So there you have it! Yes, I know I bought a lot. But I saved hard to buy this and treat myself. I promise to come back with more detailed reviews and thoughts on the products I picked up along with swatches. I would also really love to hear which products you are most interested to hear about!! Please let me know by commenting below, or by tweeting me, I’m always excited to see new followers!!
Until next time 🙂