Another instalment of the Christmas gift top picks is here and it’s a goodie – Charlotte Tilbury. Let’s go!
I have absolutely fallen for this little Christmas bauble, it is just adorable.This would be just so sweet nestled in the Christmas tree as a surprise for somebody (hint hint if Mr Lynsey is reading…)
This ornament houses a deluxe sized Legendary Mascara and mini Legendary Eyeliner – a great stocking stuffer idea at £20.
Next up is the mini lipstick trio which houses three dinky Matte Revolution lipsticks in the shades, Red Carpet Red, Very Victoria and Amazing Grace. The beautiful rose gold packaging just sets this little kit off. There is also a trio housing three mini K.I.S.S.I.N.G. formula lipsticks in Penelope Pink, Bitch Perfect and So Marilyn here which I think I prefer.
A bit on the pricier side of the scale is the “look in a clutch” set which includes:
- Luxury Eye Palette: Legendary Muse;
- Mini Legendary Lashes Mascara;
- Mini Legendary Eye Liner;
- Mini Legendary Lip Liner: Bitten Kiss; and
- Full Size Hot Lips: Secret Salma.
The set also comes with a little USB which has a tutorial saved for you to practice the look – something a little different.
There is an online exclusive set on the CT website offering five Colour Chameleon sticks along with a little pencil sharpener.
The shades offered include:
- Bewitching Black – an intense matte black.
- Enchanting Indigo – a hazy grey-indigo.
- Mesmerising Mink – silver-mink shade.
- Intoxicating Violet – a shimmering orchid and magenta hue.
- Gold Digger – a seductive gilded-khaki.
What would you like to find under your tree from the CT range?
Thanks for reading.