Another week, another wish list from me. This week I’m sharing what I currently have my eyes on from the beauty aisles.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. I know that I’m probably the only person in the country who hasn’t tried this cult foundation. I’m looking for a good coverage foundation that lasts all day at work and I think this might fit the bill.
- Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Eye Palette. This launches on 28th February and the swatches I have seen so far are beautiful. The palette has 9 shades, both matte and shimmer, and that peanut brittle shade? LOVE.
- Hourglass Ambient Strobing Powder. This is another new launch that I’m excited to try in the coming months. Any Hourglass powders that I’ve tried so far have been outstanding. I have high hopes.
- Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser. I need a new morning time cleanser and after reading Caroline Hirons post here, I have to have it. Caroline simply knows what she’s talking about.
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist. By the time this post goes live, I should be in possession of this gem thanks to the lovely Yavanna at Make Up Monster. The product unfortunately didn’t work out for her, but I’m happy to take it off her hands at a great discount and find out if I’m any luckier.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment. You’ve all seen me bang on about Sunday Riley Luna oil here. I’ve had a few samples of the Good Genes treatment and I’ve fallen equally in love with it. I have some loyalty points to use at SpaceNK before March, so I may put them towards this.
What do you all want to pick up beauty wise?
Thanks for reading!